TalentoHCM has partnered with a client whose offerings include Medicaid Management Information Systems, fiscal agent services, program integrity, care management, immunization registry, and eligibility services. They are looking to add a Sr. Professional Data Analyst to their organization for a long-term assignment.
As an Advisor Database Administrator you can contribute your skills as we harness the power of technology to help our clients improve the health and well-being of the members they serve — a community’s most vulnerable. Connect your passion with purpose, teaming with people who thrive on finding innovative solutions to some of healthcare’s biggest challenges. Here are the details on this position.
Your role in our mission
• Own the overall responsibility for the Database Administration, including daily monitoring, maintenance, and support for multiple database applications
• Work closely with project teams to define the best integration solutions to meet business, functional and data requirements
• Create technology solutions to support critical business applications to high levels of availability, stability, and performance
• Work with product development teams, architects and senior designers to develop and document concise architectural requirements
• Evaluate new technologies and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating emerging cutting-edge capabilities into company products
• Develop, deliver and support critical technical capabilities for the enterprise using Agile methodologies
• Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of project engagements when required
• Perform varied database administrator duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement products and technology to meet customer needs.
• Ability to expertly deploy, configure, and support databases on Mainframe and AWS Platforms
• Serve as the expert to perform Data Modeling, Relational Database Architecture, and Systems Architecture functions
• Work with various relational databases and perform SQL scripting activities to automate tasks such as monitoring, and generating reports
• Implement and enforce database standards, as well as use standard data backup, recovery, integrity and security procedures
What we’re looking for (Minimum Qualifications)
1. Must be proficient with DB2: DDL, DML, SQL, Security, and Stored Procedures
2. Must be proficient with TSO, JCL, COBOL, CICS
3. Must be able to monitor and resolve access path and performance issues.
4. Must be proficient with DB2 Utilities and Data backup and recovery.
5. Must have experience with logical and physical database design and De-identification softwares
What you should expect in this role ((e.g., Travel, Remote opportunity, specific location(s)
• Mostly remote opportunity with 10% travel and the option to work anywhere within the United States
Talento Human Capital Management is an equal opportunity employer people are at the center of what we do! Our organization continues to thrive through our ongoing commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce from different backgrounds and perspectives.
People + Passion + Perseverance = Progress.
Talento Human Capital Management provides talent and organizational solutions enabling businesses to evolve beyond tactical human resources management. Our footprint spans across the US Latin America and Asia.