Sourcing Manager – Food & Beverage
Talento has partnered with a hotel that has 25+ resorts with 1,800+ rooms on a search for a Sourcing Manager to oversee their F&B spend across multiple categories. This role serves as the strategic partner and is expected to have close collaboration with various culinary and beverage operations stakeholders to understand business needs, offering expertise in planning and executing sourcing initiatives, and maintain a sharp focus on project timelines and outcomes, ensuring alignment with business goals.
The position heavily relies on advanced analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving. Leveraging mastery in spend category management best practices and tools, the Manager devises and executes an integrated strategic sourcing strategy following a strategic sourcing process.
- Identifies opportunities for strategic sourcing that effectively leverage the organization's size and scale to deliver a competitive economic advantage while maintaining or improving quality and service levels.
- Develop a thorough spend analysis by commodity, vendor, and/or SKU to develop opportunities including an overall sourcing strategy.
- Manage a strategic sourcing initiative using a strategic sourcing process
- Manage and oversee contracts and critical supplier relationships; including budgets across all areas that are in the $150M+
- Develop and execute on a multi-year growth plan for respective categories and monitor market trends and gaps impacting the category and the broader supply chain; effectively managing supplier to ensure an uninterrupted flow of products/services to the company
- Deliver measurable outcomes aligned with performance objectives, encompassing tangible savings, cost mitigation, supplier diversity, and sustainability.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or similar
- 3-5+ years experience leading sourcing in a large hotel
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent negotiation skills, able to manage vendors from contracts through delivery
- Experience putting together cost analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Travel up to 20% of the time
About Talento HCM:
Talento Human Capital Management provides talent and organizational solutions enabling businesses to evolve beyond tactical human resources management. Our footprint spans across the US , South America and Asia.
Our organization continues to thrive through our ongoing commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce from different backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Talento Human Capital Management (HCM) is an equal opportunity employer, and people are at the center of what we do!
People + Passion + Perseverance = Progress.